Are you looking to restore a dissolved company to the register held at Companies House?
Who would need a company restored?
- Liquidators to file outstanding documents
- Solicitors to issue court proceedings against a company that is now dissolved
- Business owners to unfreeze assets and continuing trading
- Any other person who appears to the court to have an interest in the matter
What will we do?
- Obtain historic documents from Companies House archives
- Draft witness statements and exhibits to support application to the Court
- Prepare and issue court proceedings
- Serve proceedings on the Registrar of Companies
- Send copies of documents to the Treasury Solicitors
- Provide appropriate undertakings
- Draft a further witness statement
- File Consent Order
- Provide quarterly updates
- Discharge undertaking
What does it cost?
Our costs fixed fee of £850 + VAT
Issue fee £280
Treasury Solicitors Fee £300
Consent Order Fee £100
Our initial legal advice is at no cost to you, so speak to one of our specialists now.
What our clients have to say…
“In difficult circumstances my husband was given excellent advice and assistance so that his case could be pursued. It was dealt with in an exceptionally caring, diligent and professional manner which led to a successful outcome.”
“What a great experience dealing with WE Solicitors. From the day they took my case on til the day it was resolved I received nothing but great communication, excellent service and exceptional professionalism throughout.”
“Kept me informed the whole way through the process. The claim required minimal effort on my part as my solicitor did all the hard work for me. The settlement we finally agreed on was far higher than I expected at the start of the process.”